Are you an African? Are you interested in pursuing a degree program in the United States?
The University Of California, USA in conjunction with MasterCard Foundation invites applications from Individuals looking to pursue a degree program in the Institution.
This scholarship program will provide holistic support – financial, academic, social, and career counseling to students from Sub-Saharan Africa. It aims to benefit 15,000 young people over 10 years, mostly in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Masters: Varies by Program (Deadlines of applicable Fields of Study fall between November 2018 to January 2019).
- MBA: 27th September 2018 & 10th January 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African countries
Type: Masters & MBA
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must first be admitted to UC Berkeley to be considered for the Scholarship.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have outstanding academic grades
Application Process: To be considered for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, Graduate degree seekers must first be admitted to the university through the regular admissions process before they will be considered for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program
Learn more about applying for Masters Scholarship